Indutrade has acquired the Finnish company A-Vacuum Oy’s pump business with annual sales of about SEK 12 million. The product range consists mainly of vacuum pumps and associated components together with maintenance and service, but also includes oils and lubricants, valves and other flow products. Organisationally the business will be included in Tecalemit Flow Oy in the Engineering & Equipment business area which had net sales of SEK 1,569 million in 2009.
The acquisition is expected to have a marginally positive impact on Indutrade’s earnings per share.
“2010 has begun very well for us. Our companies are reporting an increasing inflow of orders and the market is offering many opportunities. We have just completed Indutrade’s largest ever acquisition since the company was listed on the stock exchange when we acquired the Meson Group”, says Johnny Alvarsson, President & CEO of Indutrade.
AS of today Indutrade has made the following acquisitions in 2010:
* A-Vacuum Oy’s vaccum pump business
* Meson Group, valves and couplings
* Stålprofil AB, profile systems for safety installations
* Lekang Group, filtration technology
* Metallcenter Sverige A’s, construction plastics business
* AxMediTec Sp.Z.o.o (Poland), med-tech equipment
* Corona Control AB, industrial valves
* Techno Skruv AB, fasteners and mechanical components
The total net turnover of the eight companies acquired this year amounts to SEK 1 billion.
“Looking forward, we see that there a number of potential acquisitions that would strengthen Indutrade still further”, says Johnny Alvarsson.
Stockholm, 10 May 2010
INDUTRADE AB (publ)